Oh my goodness, it is official, you have the most beautiful baby ever! I cannot wait to meet Ayva, she is gorgeous. I am so happy for your family. I miss you guys!
Oh my goodness! She is just so pretty! She looks so animated w/ those huge eyes!! We will have to set up a play date for me and her, this time when she is awake! KELLEY
We love you Great Grand baby. I am here with your Great Aunt Pat and Great Uncle Greg in Alpine Ca. Good luck to your Dad in Oregon, come home soon. Love to all three of you. Greatgrandma Frances Pat and Greg
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, it is official, you have the most beautiful baby ever! I cannot wait to meet Ayva, she is gorgeous. I am so happy for your family. I miss you guys!
Wow, she is absolutely beautiful! How precious are those eyes and her smile?!!
I look forward to seeing more!
Oh my goodness! She is just so pretty! She looks so animated w/ those huge eyes!! We will have to set up a play date for me and her, this time when she is awake!
KELLEY
We love you Great Grand baby.
I am here with your Great Aunt Pat and Great Uncle Greg in Alpine Ca.
Good luck to your Dad in Oregon, come home soon.
Love to all three of you.
Greatgrandma Frances
Pat and Greg
Seriously adorable...Wow you guys really have a baby.
Smiles from L.A.
-damina
Post a Comment